I have made for you a list of my favorite Audiobooks so far that I highly recommended listening to.
After listening to them all in different periods of my own journey, I decided to number them in a way I believed would be the most valuable and effective for you.
They're all related to perspective in different areas, life goals, entrepreneurship, mindset, and business.
Let them help you to shape your perspective in a way that will inspire you to become more of who you are.
Soooo.. Let's start.
1. First things come first. Your first Audiobook should be MINDSET by Carol Dweck
Carol Dweck explains why not just our abilities and talent bring us success—but whether we approach them with a fixed or growth mindset.
2. Secondly, LINCHPIN by Seth Godin
This book is about you-your choices, your future, and your potential to make a huge difference in whatever field you choose.
3. Well, after you have listened to these two books, I recommended expanding the mind with the book BOLD By P. Diamandis and S. Kotler
They uncover breakthrough ideas and the process from “I’ve got an idea” to “I run a billion-dollar company”.
4. Now, after we stretch our limits, I extremely recommend you to go ahead and understand a more logical way of thinking created by Ray Dalio. In this book, he's providing us with years of experience as the Bridgewater Founder and show us how he managed his life and work by using principles. Principles By Ray Dalio.
5. The fifth one would be The Power of Now By Eckhart Toile. This book would help you reveal your biggest power. This greatest power is the energy that available for you in the present moment.
- If you have already listened to the first books on the list and you're willing to start your own business, I suggest you check out the next two audiobooks, one after one. The first one is Building a StoryBrand By Donnald Miller, and the second would be 12 months to $1 Million Dollar By Ryan Daniel Moran
8. In case you are willing to create something that hasn't been done before by finding value in a business that doesn't exist. I would highly recommend you to listen to Zero to One By Peter Thiel.
9. The next book would be a different kind of book, some people might think it contradicts the world of entrepreneurship, but I believe it completes it perfectly—The Surrender Experiment By Michael A. Singer.
10. Ok! well, our number ten Audiobook is, what I believe, the secret of it all. I want to choose one, but I just can't... So, we are gonna have two Audiobooks that perfectly go together. Both deliver this powerful message from two different aspects.
The first Audiobook The Secret By Rhonda Byrne touches our feelings and gives us hope by providing us with the bigger picture of the secret of it's all. The book helps us to open our minds to a new world of possibilities.
The second Audiobook, Becoming Supernatural By Joe Dispenza goes more in-depth and enriches our understanding of energy and life alignment. The idea is to teach you that you can create a whole different life for yourself by following certain laws. This one is hardcore but a must—cant wait for you to listen to these two.
As a bonus lol, I must say Leadershift By John C. Maxwell was a great book to listen to. It provides you with a leader perspective and helps shape your thinking in an inspiring way. After listening to this book, you too, would like to become a leader in your own uniqe way.
Good luck everyone! Enjoy your listening experience!